Meet Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett as you step back into the world of Jane Austen, enjoy a delicious picnic afternoon in the stunning grounds of the Abbey Museum.
Start time: 12.30 pm start
Price: $35 for adults and $18.50 for children
An afternoon of music, games and picnicking inspired by the Regency Period and the writings of Jane Austen especially Pride and Prejudice.
The afternoon includes:
- A dance presentation by Dance Kaleidoscope
- The public can participate in period and maypole dancing
- Period games including Game of Graces, Game of Siam, Pall Mall, Battledore and Shuttlecock.
- A Military display by La belle Alliance
- Tours of the beautiful historic stained glass in the Abbey Church
- A delicious afternoon tea with food from the Regency era.
Click here for more information